Christmas Con Voluntary Workers Agreement I accept the following conditions and guidelines;
1. I am an independent person who will operate at Christmas Con on a voluntary and unpaid basis only, which does not in any way constitute an employment relationship between myself and Christmas Con.
2. I understand that all volunteers attending Christmas Con are subject to this Agreement and any directions from Management team of Christmas Con, being primarily the Staff Co-ordinator.
3. I indemnify Christmas Con against all claims arising out of my participation and such claims including all action, suits, cost, claims and demands brought against Christmas Con by any person, firm or corporation arising out of any negligent or improper act or omission by me.
4. I am fit for the purpose of performing my tasks at Christmas Con. I have no known physical or mental condition likely to affect my performance.
5. I acknowledge Christmas Con is not responsible for my personal property and Christmas Con is under no liability in respect of any loss or damage caused to my personal property.
6. I will adhere to the conditions of entry to Christmas Con Including keeping private any confidential information I obtain during the course of my duties.
7. I will exercise reasonable care when performing my tasks in a way that ensures the health and safety of myself and others.
8. I will not bring any hazardous, dangerous or illegal substances onto Christmas Con areas.
9. I am not permitted to consume alcohol or illegal substances whilst in uniform, during the performance of my tasks or at the Christmas Con event.
10. I acknowledge Christmas Con reserves the right to cancel this arrangement with me at any time if I breach any of the above conditions and guidelines.
11. I understand during my duties (whether individually or as a group) I may be party to media attention and consent to my image being used in various media outlets, including but not limited to telecommunications, newspaper, magazine, electronic and or print media.
12. I have read and understand my obligations as part of the That's4Entertainment LLC Workplace Health and Safety policy overleaf.
That's4Entertainment LLC Workplace Health & Safety
Please DO NOT attach items or equipment to the walls or metal framework of stands or the venue.
Standing on chairs, tables and other furniture is PROHIBITED. This furniture is not engineered to support your standing weight. Only use purpose designed and built equipment, e.g. ladders, steps, etc. That's4Entertainment LLC cannot be responsible for injuries, falls or damage caused by the improper use of this equipment.
The need to maintain the emergency aisle ways, as indicated on the site floor plans, must be maintained at all times.
Fire hydrants and extinguishers in the exhibition halls must not be obstructed at any time, they are to be visible and accessible at all times.
During the build-up and breakdown periods, you should be constantly aware of the need for vigilance regarding the health and safety of yourself and those working in their vicinity.
You must not use any portable or electrical power tools and only undertake tasks appropriate to your role.
No electrical cables are to be allowed to cross aisle ways, passageways and fire exits. All portable electrical equipment should have a current inspection tag attached, and when in use, should be connected to a Residual Current Device.
You should wear suitable protective clothing relevant to their job, which includes eye, hearing, foot and hand protection. During move in and move out times you must where a high visibility vest and closed toed shoes at ALL times.
Work areas should be maintained free from general waste and packaging materials, which could be hazardous to others.
During move in and move out The exhibition halls during move-in and move-out are classified as an exhibition work site. Children under the age of 14 years are not permitted because of the risk of injury.
Any violations or concerns regarding any of the above points should be reported to the hall floor manager or to the organizers office or report to the operations team.
Health and Safety Policy
It is the policy of That's4Entertainment LLC to endeavor to seek the co-operation of all concerned in order to achieve the highest standards, in all aspects, of health and safety. That's4Entertainment LLC, along with each respective venue, have, within the scope of their policies, a responsibility to ensure that safe working practices are maintained at all times, which includes ensuring that provision is made whereby persons other than the organizers or venue employees are reminded of their responsibilities whilst working at the Christmas Con venues. As an exhibitor, contractor, agent or volunteer you have a duty under Workplace Health and Safety Legislation to ensure that all personnel, contracted by you are aware that they have a responsibility, so far as is reasonably practicable, for the health, safety and welfare of all employees, and that any plant, or systems of work which may be used are, so far as is reasonably practicable, safe and without risks to health.
I agree to terms and conditions
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA a